Professionals Can Find Jobs On LinkedIn’s New ‘Career Explorer’
Pandemic has cause difficulty in getting jobs in market. But LinkedIn is a unique platform where job seekers can find jobs. Professional networking platform LinkedIn new tool helps around 722 million-strong members. Moreover, LinkedIn launches new tools and resources to help unemployed professionals get back to work. On 29 October new tool ‘Career Explorer’ to helps job-seekers find new jobs by mapping their skills to open roles. The new tool helps to connect professionals to other LinkedIn members for advice and support as they navigate the transition.
Gifting happiness days is live now on Amazon.
Major Highlights Of The New Tool
The company is launching a new career explorer tool that allows users to transition into a new job. Even they provide insights into what courses could help them make the job change easily. Furthermore, the new #Hiring frame helps hiring managers share that they are hiring right from their profiles. It enables job seekers to see open job opportunities directly in their feed. This new tool ‘career explorer’ has already launched in beta version in English language. And by using this new tool job seekers get new roles by their skills and past experience. This tool will offer suggestion based on the job seekers current role and residence. Additionally, it also suggest alternate careers that require similar skills.
Check out festive offers on Amazon and shop now.
“We are committed to helping job-seekers with the right insights and tools such as Career Explorer to find new careers based on their skills and continue advancing professionally”Ashutosh Gupta, India Country Manager, Linkedin
Other Important Features Of LinkedIn
- To find jobs, new ‘OpenToWork’ profile photo frame employers can easily discovered by members. Moreover, LinkedIn claims more than three million members globally have tried new OpenToWork profile photo frame. And members are receiving 40% more InMails on average from recruiters.
- In addition to this, interview prep tools has expended to cope with the changing needs of virtual the world. LinkedIn claims 70% of talent professionals globally say virtual interviews are here to stay.
- Especially LinkedIn offers 1,000 hours of free learning courses from Microsoft and LinkedIn at opportunity.linkedin.com. Even so nearly 13 million people around the world have learned new skills related to the most in-demand roles.
- New Skills Assessments help members to showcase their proficiency. And also help members prepare for the new up and coming technology roles
“Today, the job market is fiercely competitive and LinkedIn data shows that competition for jobs has spiked 30% since last year. In this global unemployment crisis, we are committed to helping job-seekers with the right insights and tools such as Career Explorer to find new careers based on their skills, and continue advancing professionally”Ashutosh Gupta, India country manager, LinkedIn
Some Facts Of LinkedIn
- LinkedIn data suggests that if professionals list five skills on their profile, they have a 27x more chance of being discovered by recruiters.
- As per company’s Workforce Confidence Index, 3 in 5 Indian professionals are willing to pivot their careers.
- Professionals in recreation and travel industries are 3.8 times more likely to make the switch outside of their current sectors.
- Even so LinkedIn listed that all of top five fastest growing skills of 2020 are all technology-related. That is, Python, Machine Learning, Data Structures, Digital Marketing, and HTML 5.
Check out best offers on Amazon.